The majestic Mount Kinabalu, one of the highest mountains in South East Asia standing at 4095.2 metres.
•1 night accommodation at 11,000 feet mountain hut (Laban Rata Hut or similar - Non-Heated Dormitory with sharing bathroom)
•All land transfers as per itinerary
•Meals as per itinerary
- Day 1 - Packed Lunch at Balsam Cafe - Kinabalu Park
- Day 1 - Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant - Panalaban
- Day 2 - Early Supper & Breakfast at Laban Rata Restaurant - Panalaban
- Day 2 - Lunch at Balsam Café - Kinabalu Park
•Entrance fee, Climbing Permit, Insurance, Certificate & Mountain Guide
Return air ticket, personal expenses or items not mentioned in the itinerary.
Suggested things to bring:
Proper or good trekking shoes, warm clothing, long pants, raincoat, torch light, plastic bag (for keeping garbage, dry clothes & valuable things such as camera, wallet), hand gloves, energy food & drink, personal toiletries etc
Terms and Condition
- All prices quoted are nett per adult & based on min. 2 adults per tour departure. Should you have more than 6 adults per tour & departure, please feel free to contact us for a re-quote.
- Child rate (Below 11 Years Old) 20% off the adult rates.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice & peak season surcharge applied.
- Additional of RM35.00 nett per person for pick up venue from outskirt Hotel.